TERMS & CONDITIONS
HydraFacial Birmingham terms and conditions October 2022
Set out below are the business terms in which HydraFacial Birmingham provides a service to its clients.
Please ensure that you have read and fully understood our terms and conditions prior to booking a treatment at HydraFacial Birmingham.
- All doctors, nurses and therapists at HydraFacial Birmingham are trained and approved in accordance with the company’s treatment protocols and therefore HydraFacial Birmingham does not guarantee continued treatment with a named nurse or therapist.
- Prior to your appointment, we will inform you of any preparation required for your treatment. If you do not follow the guidance this may result in cancellation of your appointment, reduced treatment time, or additional fees being charged. For certain treatments, we ask that you are prepared for your treatment:
– Face treatments: All make-up removed prior to treatment
- HydraFacial Birmingham will endeavor to ensure that your appointment runs on time. However, should we need to cancel your appointment at short notice, we will make every effort to contact you in advance. All treatments cancelled by HydraFacial Birmingham will be rebooked as soon as convenient for our client.
- If you are unable to attend your appointment, please contact us at least 48 hours prior to your appointment. Any cancellation within 48 hours of your appointment will result in the loss of the treatment from your value pack or your deposit being redeemed.
- If you do not attend your appointment, this will result in the loss of your deposit or your treatment being redeemed.
- Late arrival to your appointment may result in a reduction in your treatment or forfeit of the appointment.
- To secure an appointment with HydraFacial Birmingham, a refundable deposit is required.
- For a consultation or treatment appointment with a clinician, a deposit of £50 MAY be charged to your debit or credit card at the time of booking (at the discretion of the clinician), to secure the appointment. Your deposit will then be redeemed against the value of the treatment or consultation fee.
- Deposits which remain unclaimed within twelve months will be redeemed
- No deposit is required when booking a treatment from a pre-paid course.
- For the terms of deposit refunds, please refer to the cancellation policy set out in point 3.
3. Cancellation Policy
Our cancellation policy is in place to ensure that we are able to maximise our appointment availability. This ensures that we are able to offer a cancelled appointment time to a client who needs it.
Should you need to cancel or reschedule we kindly ask that you call us at least 48 hours before your appointment. Any cancellation within 48 hours will result in your deposit or treatment being redeemed.
We take a fully refundable deposit of £15/£25/£50 when booking a single treatment. The deposit can be redeemed against treatment fees. Should you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, we kindly ask that you call us no less than 48 hours-notice prior to your appointment. Please be aware of our business opening hours when calling to reschedule or cancel, to ensure you give us the correct notice period. Any cancellation within 48 hours will result in your deposit being redeemed.
Pre-paid value pack or course of treatment
No deposit is required when booking a treatment from a pre-paid course of treatment. Should you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, we kindly ask that you call us no less than 48 hours-notice prior to your appointment. Please be aware of our business opening hours when calling to reschedule or cancel, to ensure you give us the correct notice period. Any cancellation within 48 hours will result in your deposit being redeemed.
4. Pricing and payments
- Pricing: Consultation and treatment prices may vary by clinician, especially during promotional periods. Please refer to pricing on the website or in clinic.
- Treatment quotations: where a client has been given a quote that is not subject to promotional discounts, this price will be honoured for up to 6 weeks.
- Card & cash payments: We ask that you make payment via cash, card or contactless payment where possible.
- 0% finance: we also offer 0% finance to help you spread the cost of treatment. Please speak to your practitioner for more details.
5. Courses of treatment
- Payments: All treatments purchased as a course or package must be paid for in full, prior to the first treatment.
- Package or course expiry: All treatments from a course must be taken within 12 months of the date of purchase; any treatments left unused after 12 months will be automatically redeemed and a new package will need to be purchased.
- Package refunds: Value packs or courses of treatment are only refundable for medical reasons. Any refund agreed between the client and HydraFacial Birmingham is calculated by deducting the full list price of all treatments already taken, plus any charges for non-attendance. The difference will be the refunded amount.
6. Suitability for treatment
- We will always assess whether treatment is suitable for you, prior to any treatment being carried out.
- It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that they provide HydraFacial Birmingham with relevant medical history and medication details prior to each treatment.
- We cannot treat any clients who are under 18, pregnant or breast-feeding.
- HydraFacial Birmingham will not be liable in contract, tort or otherwise for any economic loss (including, without limitation, loss of profit), or for any other special, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, its provision of any goods and/or services to the client.
- Clients will be advised to read and sign the relevant consent forms prior to treatment. We may refuse treatment without your written consent. If client does not provide written consent and still wish to carry on with the treatment then they do so at their own risk and HydraFacial Birmingham cannot be held liable.
- For your safety and that of others we ask that you read and adhere to the Safety Charter, in order for your treatment to be carried out.
- It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that they provide HydraFacial Birmingham with all relevant medical history and medication details prior to each treatment. HydraFacial Birmingham will not be liable for any damage that occurs as a result of the client’s failure to disclose such details.
- The client agrees to comply with all instructions and/or recommendations given to them by, or on behalf of HydraFacial Birmingham regarding the care of a treated area. Nothing in these terms of business shall exclude or limit HydraFacial Birmingham liability for death or any personal injury resulting from HydraFacial Birmingham negligence.
8. Your right to complain
- HydraFacial Birmingham endeavours to treat all its clients appropriately, compassionately and fairly. If, however, you have an issue with any matter in relation to your treatment at HydraFacial Birmingham you are entitled to lodge a complaint, either in person, by telephone or in writing. If you require assistance with making your complaint, HydraFacial Birmingham will be pleased to help and will support you through the process.
- Complaints of a non-medical nature will be handled in their entirety by the Clinic Manager.
- If your complaint is treatment-related the matter will be discussed with the relevant practitioner and may require you to attend an additional consultation with that practitioner or an alternative member of the clinic’s medical team, including the Director. The objective of this is to provide an explanation or a solution to your concerns.